Academic Skills Resources
In addition to our one-on-one tutoring services, Walden offers unique resources for improving academic skills. Use the buttons below to access resources for math, science, and statistics.
To make an appointment with the Writing Center,
• Log on to your myWalden portal
• Click on the Academics tab
• Click on "Schedule an Appointment"
- Click "Editor" only if you are a PhD, DBA, or EdD student with an approved prospectus and want feedback on your doctoral study or dissertation proposal draft.
- All other students: Click "Tutor" for feedback on all undergraduate and graduate course work, including discussion posts, applications, KAMs, thesis drafts, and prospectus drafts.
• Once your paper is uploaded, follow the instructions to "Make Appointment" from the Writing Center Advising Appointment Menu
If you experience any technical issues uploading your paper or making an appointment, please contact the Student Support Team. You can reach Student Support by phone at 1-800-WaldenU; by e-mail at email@example.com; or through chat: Choose "Click Here to Chat" on the Support tab in your portal.
To schedule time with a SmarThinking accounting tutor, return to your MyWalden Portal and sign into SmarThinking.
Currently, statistics tutoring is available only to students enrolled in Biostatistics (PubH 6125 and PubH 8125). See your course for contact information.
To schedule time with a SmarThinking math tutor, return to your MyWalden Portal and sign into SmarThinking.
To schedule time with a SmarThinking science tutor, return to your MyWalden Portal and sign into SmarThinking.